What is Rivotril (Clonazepam 2mg)?
The generic name of Rivotril is Clonazepam. The brand name Rivotril belongs to Roche Pharmaceuticals. Klonopin is also another brand name. Therefore, Rivotril is known by many names. Rivotril is a powerful antidepressant. Other anti anxiety medications such as Xanax and Valium are more popular because you can use them with normal to moderate levels of anxiety. Clonazepam, however, is different. It was specifically designed for severe Anxiety Disorder, Panic Attacks, or seizures. The most important thing of all- a small amount of it works well. Whether you get it from a regular pharmacy, or you decide to buy Rivotril online, you must consult a doctor first. At Blue Cross Online Pharmacy, we don’t require a prescription, but we highly recommend it.
Rivotril (Clonazepam) Dosages:
Clonazepam is available in different dosages. As mentioned earlier, patients only need a small amount of it. Following is a list:
- Rivotril 0.5mg: It is the smallest dose possible. Usually, doctors prescribe to take it 3 times a day for normal adults. Rivotril 0.5mg is usually for people to begin a course of Clonazepam. If situations improve, you can discontinue.
- Rivotril 1mg: It is a medium dose of Clonazepam. It is also used 3 times a day.
- Rivotril 2mg: This is the most common form. Since Clonazepam 2mg was designed for serious patients, the idea behind the smaller dosages is to eventually arrive at Rivotril 2mg. A patient can take it 2 times a day and can be in a stable condition. Doctors usually advise taking it for 3 months or until the conditions improve.
At Blue Cross Online Pharmacy, we have the branded stock of Clonazepam 2mg.
How to use Rivotril
If you are on Rivotril 2mg, you can take it twice a day or as per your prescription. It is in pill form and should be taken orally with water. It is important to remember that Clonazepam is strong and the presence of a friend or a family member may be required while someone is under the influence.
Here are the things you should or shouldn’t do to be safe:
- Drink a good amount of water with the medication.
- Make sure you have a companion around just to check up on you from time to time.
- Have your doctor on speed dial just in case you need to contact him/her.
- If you feel severely depressed or have suicidal thoughts, let your companion know.
- Never drink alcohol under the influence.
- Do not take any other antidepressants with Rivotril.
- Avoid caffeine or energy drinks while under the influence.
- Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after taking Rivotril.
- Never take more than your doctor’s recommendation.
Rivotril Side Effects:
All medications have some side effects. Clonazepam has too. Following are the common ones:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Lack of coordination
- Blurred vision
Serious Side Effects:
These may occur after long use, so inform your doctor if they occur:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Anger and rage
Before you start taking Clonazepam, let your doctor know your medical history. It is important to find out if you are allergic to Clonazepam. Additionally, let your doctor know if you have had any prior addiction issues.
Pregnant women should not use Clonazepam. Furthermore, it passes through breast milk so mothers with infants should not take it.
Why Buy Rivotril Online?
People like to buy Rivotril online for the same reason anyone buys anything online- the prices are way cheaper. Another reason to buy Clonazepam online is so that the orders are delivered at your doorstep and you don’t have to go to a regular pharmacy and fall in line. Nevertheless, you should beware of fraudulent pharmacies. They often ship low-quality stuff.
Why Buy From Blue Cross Online Pharmacy?
Blue Cross Online Pharmacy is one of the few pharmacies that you can trust to deliver high-quality Rivotril 2mg. We take pride in our storage facilities and our shipping team. Following are things you can expect from us:
- High-quality Rivotril 2mg (Roche).
- Reasonable Price ($2.50per pill)
- Our pictures are genuine so what you see is what you get. We don’t copy and paste pictures from other online media. However, some other online pharmacies tend to copy ours.
- Timely and discreet shipping worldwide.
- Fast tracking number generation so that you can track your own order.
- Reliable and friendly customer support that updates you on your order any time you like.
- Multiple contact systems- phone, text, email, and onsite chat applet that allow you to contact us at your convenience.
- Account login so that you can check your order history. Additionally, once you have saved your shipping information (address, phone, email, etc.), you don’t have to do it again when you place your next order.
- 100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied. It rarely happens, but we keep your options open.
Delivery Methods and Shipping
We deliver in a timely fashion. Once you have placed an order and your payment is confirmed, the orders are shipped on the very next business day and tracking numbers are updated in the system. Customers also receive an automated update mail on the order status. If you place an order during the weekend (Late on Friday, Saturday or Sunday), your order will be shipped the following Monday.
We ship worldwide to almost 170 countries. Our major customer base is in the USA and the UK. We also deliver in Canada, Australia, France, Spain, and all the European countries. We use the biggest carriers such as USPS, Royal Mail, EMS, and Parcel Force.
How long does it Take to Deliver?
It may vary a day or two depending on where you are located. However, the following are the standard delivery times based on our experience in the USA and the UK:
- Standard Shipping($30.00): 12 business days (But usually arrives in 10days)
- Express Shipping($80.00): 6 business days (But usually arrived in 4 days)
All packages are shipped registered. Therefore, your signature may be required. Not to worry though since the packages are discreet. If ever you are not at home, the carrier leaves a notice, and you can pick up your package anytime at the nearest post office. PO box delivery is also accepted.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. We also accept payments via PayPal and Skrill. The most ideal ways, however, are Western Union or MoneyGram. WU/MG payments come with a 20% discount on the medications. We are also adopting to the new money transfer technologies, and accept wallet to wallet transfers with WorldRemit, Neteller, and cryptocurrencies.