Klonopin or Rivotril is by far one of the most powerful antidepressants that you can find. So much so that doctors will only prescribe you this if you have severe Anxiety Disorder that causes seizures or panic attacks. The generic name is Clonazepam. More than as antidepressant, Klonopin is more common as anticonvulsant or antiepileptic. Regardless, it is a drug that needs caution before you plan to use it. That’s why this article will discuss all about Klonopin.
What is Klonopin?
You probably know that most antidepressants are a class of drugs called “Benzodiazepine“. And here is another fun fact- most people don’t really know how Benzodiazepines work. We’re here to give you a clear idea. All Benzodiazepines have chemical compositions that are similar to some brain chemicals also known as “Neurotransmitters“. Simply put, Neurotransmitters signal the brain if something happens and the brain responds accordingly. For example, when you have enough food in your stomach, a chemical called Serotonin level increases, and it tells the brain that you are not hungry so the brain decreases your appetite and you stop eating. If that didn’t happen, you would eat yourself to death.
Similarly, there are chemicals that can get you excited if you are in danger. Also, there are chemicals that can get you to calm down in peacetime. By this time, you probably have figured out what Klonopin is and what it does. Yes, it increases the levels of calming Neurotransmitters and allows you to relax and feel good. Therefore, Klonopin or Rivotril is a great help if you have seizures or panic attacks.
How does Klonopin Work?
First of all, Benzodiazepines are imitators. They way they work is pretty interesting in a sense. They pretend to be a Neurotransmitter by having a similar chemical composition. Once they disintegrate in our digestive tract, our body carries them to its designated place where that particular chemical resides. “Benzo” then enters the gland and forces that chemical out of its home. As a result, it appears that the level of that chemical has increased in the body and our brain reacts accordingly.
Klonopin or Rivotril has a similar composition with Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA). It is usually released when we are ready to sleep or during a relaxing experience such as after sex. Once Clonazepam takes over the GABA glands and forces them out, our brain gives a calming signal to all the muscles and reduces our brain functions such as “Thinking”. Therefore, we feel good, calm down and can even fall asleep.
What are the Dosages?
Clonazepam has many dosages available to deal with different stages of anxiety. Since it is a multi-purpose medication that deals with Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, Seizures, and muscle spasms, dosages are available for all ages.
- Clonazepam 0.25mg: This is ideal for kids or young people 8-16 years old. The pills are white in color and doctors can advise 2 pills a day.
- Clonazepam 0.50mg: Also, suitable for children and young adults if the seizures are serious. 2 times a day does the job.
- Clonazepam 1.0mg: For normals adults with mild to severe Anxiety Disorder or seizures. Most commonly with mild disorders, but also used for severe disorders before going for a higher dosage such as Rivotril 2mg. This allows the body to adjust to the new medication.
- Clonazepam 2.0mg: This is the most common for adults. Treatment can start using 1.0mg but eventually, all adults end up using 2.0mg. Depending on the condition, it should be taken 2-3 times a day.
Why is Klonopin a Controlled Substance?
The reason is simple. The “Feel good” effect of Klonopin can lead to addiction. After all, who wouldn’t want to feel calm and relaxed all day? Of course, most patients usually start with doctors’ prescriptions. After a few months, when the treatment is complete, the patients may still crave for that feeling. This is one of the reasons why people tend to buy Klonopin online without prescriptions.
Secondly, there may be physical dependence too. An increased level of pleasure chemicals in the body for a long period of time makes the body think that that is the norm. If the level goes down, there can be some withdrawal symptoms. Our body is a creature of habit. Once you have made a habit, it tends to go back to that condition.
These are the reasons why Klonopin or Rivotril is a controlled substance in most countries in the world including the USA and the UK. It is also controlled in Australia, Canada, France, and many other countries. You can buy it online without prescription but beware of the side effects. You can read details about Rivotril Side Effects here.
Why Buy Klonopin Online?
- Cost: It is the same reason as most people buy anything online. Our dependency on the internet is too much. Additionally, prices on the internet are way cheaper. Online stores don’t have to pay a huge rent, tax, or worker salaries. Therefore, they can offer any product at low prices.
- Convenience: It is another factor as well. You do not have to go to a pharmacy and fall in line. You can order your Klonopin from the convenience of your home and have it delivered at your doorstep.
- The Requirement for Prescription: This is probably the best reason to buy Rivotril online. Most online pharmacies offer this drug without prescriptions. Therefore, you can easily get your hands on them. Now you may ask the question if this is legal. The answer is both “Yes” and “No”. Most of these online pharmacies are international. That means that they are not located in the country where they sell, which makes it a jurisdiction issue.
For the case of Blue Cross Online Pharmacy, we have our headquarters located in the Netherlands and the shipping facility located in the Philippines. Now, in the Philippines, we are registered and have all the required permits. If we ship to the USA, it legit. Upon arrival in the USA, if the customer has no prescription, it may be illegal. So we usually advise the customers to transfer the content in an unmarked container where normally no one would suspect anything.